Courtney Clarke, TATV host interviewed Şenay Ataselim-Yilmaz, PhD, Executive Director of Turkish Philanthropy Funds (TPF).
TPF is the leading U.S. community foundation for high-impact social investments dedicated to Turkish and Turkish-American communities. TPF’s efforts in the core areas of social and economic development, education, gender equality, and disaster relief have reached thousands of people – often changing lives in new and profound ways.
In 2020, TPF has established many funds that enabled our community to come together.
1. The COVID-19 Community Relief Fund (raised more than $250K)
2. Support with Distance Learning Campaign
3. A campaign to support education in Turkey through Darussafaka Society
4. Elazig earthquake fund and most recently
5. Izmir earthquake relief fund.
TPF is also providing the Sena Eken Schieber Economics Award, a scholarship for women from Turkey, who are admitted to graduate programs for a Masters or PhD degree in Economics at an accredited school in the United States.
For more information: https://www.tpfund.org